May 12 - Still chillaxing in Cedar Keys
Spent a few hours kayaking at Manatee Springs State Park. It's a bit too warm for manatees in this area, but it was a nice kayak anyways.
The water here was very clear, we could see the catfish and turtles swimming underneath us. Very cool!
Once we left the springs area the current was quite strong and the water was very brown and murky.
About half hour into the kayak I saw an alligator on the bank slide into the water....I was freaked!! I kept thinking about how much gators love dogs....as I have Lucy on my lap.....I couldn't get away from there fast enough.
Not long after that as we floated back down the river we both saw another gator! Yikes! Then George hears something hit the bottom of his kayak!! Thank God it was his kayak!!
Back to Cedar Keys where we rented a golf cart.. they are everywhere!! Just the thing to do here in Cedar Keys...we are so bad at selfies!
Love the colours of the houses!
Back to the ocean for some beers and food!
Lisette.....the birds are assholes 😁
Golf carts everywhere!!! Major mode of transportation here!
🍻
Comments
Post a Comment