May 15 - Fort De Soto bike day

I think we are all getting used to the temperatures and humidity here. The air conditioner in the RV is getting a real workout. Average of 29-30 degrees during the day and the nights only to about 22 or 23....but when you are on holidays ....it's wonderful weather.

Today we did about 35 km on the bikes, Lu was a champion. We bought a cooling pad for the bike trailer just to help out a bit.

Rode out to Fort De Soto State Park. Paved bike path most of the way....a few km of  sidewalks ....I think with 2 wheels on the bike and 2 big wheels on the bike trailer ....I am pretty sure I ran over a few little 🦎.  Ug



It was pretty warm, gotta love the e-bikes...there is no way we would have done this with regular bikes with these temperatures.

All the beaches are pretty busy here, filled with umbrellas and kids toys and fishing rods.


And beautiful beachfront homes! And boats....oh so many boats here!


Went back to the campsite...Lu gained a new skill in Florida...tree climbing to chase the squirrels! She is obsessed with them.... and they love to taunt her!!!

Cheers...the owls are hooting in the trees across the stream again...love to hear them...they are so relaxing to listen to. 🌙 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 19 - Deadwood South Dakota to Bozeman, Montana

Long time coming....

June 10 - Lazy day