May 9 - left Pensacola

If we stayed at every place we loved......I would never leave here.

Lu would just stay on this picnic table and enjoy the sun..


These poor guys have been on top of this thing painting for 2 days now....brutal

It is much quieter today that it's Monday. It was crazy busy here on the weekend.

If I took a picture of every beach house I loved I would have hundreds and hundreds of them. 




We stopped at Navarre Beach on the way, so beautiful. 


Spent some time on the pier. People down here love to fish off the piers.

Saw a large turtle and a pod of dolphins, so cool!
This is Frankie! 

Next stop Destin, Florida! Easy to see why they call this the Emerald Coast!


Found a great dog friendly place to enjoy beers and seafood! Turns out it was George friendly too!!


This area north of Panama City had their forests wiped out by Hurricane Michael in 2018. 72 million tons of trees lost. It was so sad to see..


Arrived a bit late to our campsite in Panacea, love Passport America $22 a night!

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 19 - Deadwood South Dakota to Bozeman, Montana

Long time coming....

June 10 - Lazy day