May 31 - ๐Ÿ‘ฃin the sand...

We were so happy with Doggy Daycare we decided to take Lu another day.

I can never really get enough ๐Ÿ‘ฃ of the ocean so today was a beach day.

We never really explored the beaches in St Augustine before so I was looking forward to it.


We are now seeing that vehicles can park on the beach. They actually section off pathways and keep it pretty regulated. 



And with every single pier....there will be fisherman...always


And once again... you don't have to walk far before you are almost the only ones on the beach...

I am torn between which beaches are my favorite...the beautiful turquoise water and fine white sand of the Panhandle...the Gulf Coast for shelling....or the Atlantic coast of Florida with the miles and miles of beautiful walking beaches...



And finally....somebody got a shower!!


Cheers!๐Ÿ‘ฃ









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 19 - Deadwood South Dakota to Bozeman, Montana

Long time coming....

June 10 - Lazy day